Lech …. a winter wonderland.
The Arlberg is one of the largest interconnecting skiing areas in Austria and one of the 5 largest worldwide.
305 spectacular downhill skiing kilometres offer winter sportsmen sheer unlimited opportunities to experience the legendary Arlberg in all it´s facets. From St. Anton, St. Christoph, Stuben to Zuers and Lech as far as Schroecken and Warth, not forgetting the Sonnenkopf in Klostertal, amid impressive summits, skiing for all on and off the piste.
- 305 interconnecting downhill skiing kilometres
- 200 kilometres of deep snow runs
- 88 state-of-the-art cable-cars
- many runs for beginners and many for the advanced
- various Fun parks for boarders and freestylers and other speed and racing highlights
- one of the few skiing areas in Austria offering Heliski tours
- 27 kilometres Cross country skiing and skating
- 33 kilometres of walking paths
- a bob/sledge track with overhead night lighting
- horse drawn sleigh rides
- snow shoe hiking
- indoor ice skating and curling.
The world renowned ski race „The White Ring“
The Arlberg area has so many interconnecting ski lifts that it is possible to hop from mountain to mountain without difficulty. The race, the White Ring, is a legend and one of the toughest long distance races in the world. (www.derweissering.at)