Colourful mountain flora, clean mountain air, heaven is very close.
Lech´s most stunning side is revealed in summer: enjoy sport, relaxation, culture, warm hospitality and a variety of activities in the unique outdoors.
Lech´s summer program includes:
- Hiking- no other leisure activity combines a love of nature and the joy of exercise as harmoniously as hiking. The routes range from relaxing walks for the whole family to high alpine climbing for mountaineers.
- Themed hikes show you where you can find rare orchids, healing herbs, rock formations revealing fossilized corals, mussels, snails and ammonites.
- The Green Ring, is a hike designed to take 3 days and follows the course set in winter for the famous ski race, the White Ring. It includes trails leading from Lech to Zuers, Zuers to Zug and then Zug to Lech.
- A 9 hole Golf course designed to follow the course of the Lech river, a new additive to the Lech programme.
- The Lech trail is a 125km track starting at the origin of the Lech river and finishing where the Lech joins the Donau. www.lechweg.com
- Heated swimming pool in the woods between Lech and Zug. Absolutely idyllic, looks like a mountain sea and heated to 25-26 degrees.
- Sportpark Lech: should the weather be inclement then it´s time to visit the sport park. Here you have the choice between, fitness, sport and recreation.