We offer a typical European breakfast including:
- Bread rolls, brown grain Baguette, rice crisps, crispbread
- Grapefruit, apple and orange juice
- Coffee, various herbal teas, hot chocolate, milk
- A variety of cheeses including Gouda, Emmentaler, Tilsiter, Brie, Ricotta and a local hard cheese.
- We offer a mixture of sliced sausage, salami, local smoked bacon and ham
- Butter from local farmers
- Jams and marmalade including strawberry, apricot and raspberry
- soft und hard boiled eggs
- Muesli, cornflakes, assorted grains and cereals
- Strawberry, apricot and plain Yoghurt
- fresh or canned fruit.
We are happy to serve breakfast from 07.45 to 9.30
Afternoons and evenings it is possible to be served wine, beer, lemonades in our breakfast/dining room
Should you have any food allergies please inform us before your arrival.